Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cif Talk - Session 5 with April Todds - Twitter

We've had our session 5 of Cif Talk, down @ twitter with April Todds, also known as @socialapril.

I was surprised to find out she was not going to do something related to webdesign. As most of you might know, she loves webdesign and coffee :P (that's the DM she sends when you follow her).

It seems like she's more into music right now and she has a very great plan, which I love and can't wait to help her with it. We went all DM about it, because she was afraid someone might steal her idea and I had to respect her privacy, but to be honest I can hardly not give you details about her project. 

However, she did mention that I could offer you a small hint, so here it is: It's going to be about Twitter and Music !

Sounds weird ? It shouldn't ! It's gonna be awesome :D And it's going to be just an example of what great stuff you can do with Cif2 ;)

Well, see you :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment